Setting up my account
- Setting up your Civic Wallet account
- Why should I use Civic Wallet?
- Who can use Civic Wallet?
- Where can I download Civic Wallet?
- Why can’t I find Civic Wallet in the app store?
- What documents can I use for verification?
Managing my account
- How do I get back into my account?
- Does Civic retain my PII?
- What should I do if I don't have access to the mobile number or email address I used to create my Civic Wallet account?
- How do I back up my Civic Wallet?
- Why is my account in review?
- How do I change my email address or phone number?
Sending & Receiving Funds
- How do I withdraw funds in my Civic Wallet account to my bank account?
- How do I receive or transfer funds to my wallet?
- How do I send funds from my wallet?
- How can I add funds to my Civic Wallet?
- What are the transaction limits on Civic Wallet?
- How will I know when I receive funds?
Privacy & Security
- What do you do to keep my Civic Wallet secure?
- What do I do if I think my account's been compromised?
- How can I make my Civic Wallet more secure?
- What is Coincover and why does Civic use it?
- Why don’t I get my own private key?
- What should I do if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- How do I personalize my civic.me profile?
- What is Civic.me?
- Why am I seeing a Transaction Expired error?
- I’m using Brave. Why can't I link a Public wallet?
- I’m using Ledger. Why can’t I create a civic.me profile?
- How do I make a linked Private wallet public?
- What is Civic Pass Platform and how does it work?
- What is Civic Uniqueness Pass?
- What should I do if I see a "Uniqueness verification found" error?
- What if I completed uniqueness verification with the wrong wallet address?
- Why is my wallet not connecting?
- I'm a developer and would like to integrate Civic Pass into my dApp