Civic stores a 3D face map that cannot be reverse-engineered to create an image of your face. The 3D face map is also used to make sure that only one uniqueness pass is associated with one individual. All biometric data is handled in accordance with our biometric policy.
Articles in this section
- What is Civic Pass?
- What is uniqueness verification?
- What should I do if I see a "Duplicate Found" error?
- What if I completed uniqueness verification with the wrong wallet address?
- Why is my wallet not connecting?
- I'm a developer and would like to integrate Civic Pass into my dApp
- How do I find the wallet address associated with my Civic Pass Uniqueness Verification?
- How do I delete my uniqueness verification?
- If I’m using a wallet that already has a Civic Pass to mint an NFT or connect with a dApp or DEX, do I have to go through the process of getting a Civic Pass again?
- Does Civic Store an image of my face?
- See all 28 articles...