If you’re using your mobile device to get a Civic Pass, you can use either Sollet, Solflare, Phantom or Metamask.
Metamask, Phantom, and Solflare Apps:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and install the Metamask, Phantom, or Solflare app.
- You can create a new wallet or recover an existing one using your recovery key. You can check out this article about how to recover your existing wallet.
- Go to the Search icon at the bottom of the screen, which looks like a compass on Metamask or a globe on Phantom and Solflare.
- You can copy or manually enter the web address of the dApp or DEX to which you’re trying to connect.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the verification process. Keep in mind that a working, high-quality front and/or back camera may be required depending on the type of Civic Pass you’re trying to get.
- The process may take a few minutes to be approved, however, this also depends on the amount of congestion on the specific blockchain you’re using to have a Civic Pass issued. If there is a manual review process required (of which you’ll be notified on-screen when completing the process of getting your Civic Pass., it may take up to 4 business days.
- Once you’ve completed the process and, in some cases, passed manual review, your Civic Pass will become active.
- If your identity verification fails or is rejected in manual review, you can try again. You can check out this article for tips on how to be successful in your identity verification.
If you wish to use your mobile web browser app to get a Civic Pass, you will need to use a Sollet wallet.
If you still have issues with this, please feel free to contact our support team and include a screenshot of the issue(s) and error message(s) you’re experiencing.