If you’re using your mobile device to get a Civic Pass, you can use either Sollet, Solflare or Phantom.
Phantom and Solflare Apps:
Please note that the option to use a Phantom wallet on your mobile device requires that you use the Phantom app.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and install the Phantom app.
- You can create a new wallet or recover an existing one using your recovery key. You can check out this article about how to recover your existing wallet.
- Go to the Search icon at the bottom of the screen, which looks like a globe.
- You can copy or manually enter the web address of the dApp or DEX you’re trying to connect to into the search bar.
- You will then use your device’s back camera to take a photo of your identity document and upload it for verification.
- Your identity verification will take between a few minutes to be approved in most cases. If your identity verification goes into manual review, it may take up to 4 business days.
- Once your identity verification is approved, your Civic Pass will become active.
- If your identity verification fails, you can try again. You can check out this article for tips on how to be successful in your identity verification.
If you have wish to use your mobile web browser app to get a Civic Pass, you will need to use a Sollet wallet.
You can check out the article As a user, how do I get a Civic Pass for detailed instructions for instructions on how to do so. The process is the same as the process you would use on your desktop.
If you still have issues with this, please feel free to contact our support team and include a screenshot of the issue(s) and error message(s) you’re experiencing.