If you’re having difficulties with verifying your identity document, you can try the following tips to pass document verification:
- Make sure that you selected the correct document document type. Please also ensure that you are using a document type from the list of our Supported Documents.
- Make sure that you upload clear images of the front and the back of your document as per the instructions on screen.
- The document may not have your date of birth visible or it may be expired. Please check that your document has a date of birth on it and that it is still valid.
- Your details may not match. Please make sure the identity document is yours, not someone else's document.
- The document may be partially covered. Make sure that no part of the document is cut off, cropped, or obscured (by your fingers or a glare etc.), including the edges.
- The image quality may be too low, dark or blurry to read the details on your identity document.
If you still have issues with this, please feel free to contact our support team and include a screenshot of the issue(s) and error message(s) you’re experiencing.