If your wallet is not connecting on desktop, please check the following:
- Make sure that you've read the Self-Declaration carefully and that you meet all of the requirements indicated therein. *does not apply to uniqueness or liveness verification
- If you’re stuck on the verify wallet control screen, please check for wallet pop-ups that are pending transaction approval or confirmation.
- The pop-up of your wallet provider page may be blocked. You can enable pop-ups from your browser URL bar or in your device settings. Please restart browser and try again.
- If you closed your wallet provider pop-up during the process of verifying your identity that will disconnect your wallet from the Civic Pass page. Please reconnect your wallet.
- For uniqueness verification: You have insufficient funds in your wallet. Please ensure that you have sufficient funds for the transaction required before proceeding.