If you see a Something Went Wrong error message while trying to get a Civic Pass, it means that there was an issue either during your verification process or issuance of your Civic Pass with IDV Services.
To resolve this issue, disconnect your wallet and refresh the page then try to go through the process again. If you continue to experience issues, we will need additional diagnostic information from you to investigate. Please submit a request with answers to the below and our team will investigate.
- Wallet address
- Date and time when the error started
- During which step of the flow did you encounter the error
- Did this happen during new onboarding or refreshing existing Civic Pass
- Did you complete proof of wallet ownership
- Screenshots or a screen recording
- Console logs if you are able to obtain them