If you see a Something Went Wrong error message while trying to get a Civic Pass, it means that there was an issue either during your verification process or issuance of your Civic Pass.
- To resolve this issue, try the following:
Disconnect your wallet and refresh the page then try to go through the process again.
- Check that your web browser and wallet extensions are installed correctly and are up to date
Clear the cache on your web browser and try again
- Try using a different web browser
- Try using a different Wi-Fi or data network
- Try a different device
If you continue to experience issues, create a support ticket and provide us with the information below so we can look into this for you:
1. Your wallet address
2. The name of the dApp you're trying to use.
3. A screen recording of the process so we can see at which step you're getting this error message
4. Please send us a screenshot of your console logs - press Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows / Linux) or Cmd + Opt + J (Mac) and send us the screenshots.