If you think your account has been compromised, reset your email password immediately and submit a support request to freeze your account.
Review your transaction history and details carefully. Transaction detail is available when you tap on the transaction within history view in the app.
If you believe you have received funds in error, you may identify the transaction on the blockchain it identify the sender's address in order to return the payment:
- Go to the Blockchain Explorer
- Enter the receiving Wallet's address in the search bar
- Choose BTC
- Locate the transaction in the list of transactions
- Click on the Transaction Hash to see the transaction details
USDC, ETH, CVC
- Go to Etherscan.io
- Enter the receiving Wallet's address in the search at the top of the page
- Locate the transaction on the public ledger to see its status
- Click on the ID in the Txn Hash column to see the transaction details