To check your transaction history in Civic Wallet:
- Tap Accounts
- Tap the cryptocurrency for which you would like to check its transaction history. Tip: You may have to swipe down to refresh the transaction history.
- If you do not see your transaction history, you may also search for it on the blockchain via the instructions below
To check your Bitcoin transaction history on the blockchain:
- Go to Blockchain Explorer
- Enter the receiving wallet's address in the search bar
- Choose BTC
- Locate the transaction in the list of transactions
- Click on the Transaction Hash to see the transaction details
To check your USDC, ETH, or CVC transaction history on the blockchain:
- Go to Etherscan.io
- Enter the receiving Wallet's address in the search at the top of the page
- Locate the transaction on the public ledger to see its status
- Click on the ID in the Txn Hash column to see the transaction details
If you experience any issues accessing your transaction history, please reach out to our support team under Menu > Send Us Feedback. Please provide us with a detailed description of the issue that you're experiencing so that we can assist you.