If you scan your QR code and the browser returns an Error 401 (Unauthorized) it is important for the administrator to check the whitelisted domains in the Integration Portal.
Please check that you have whitelisted all applicable domains used by your app to host login. Please also make sure that the correct protocols are included, ie. secure (https://) and non-secure domains (http://). In order for Civic app to function properly, we need to know which URLs to enable traffic to.
To check and update your whitelisted domains please follow these steps:
- Log into the Integration Portal
- Click Applications in the left sidebar
- Choose the application to update
- Click Edit in the upper right
- Update your Whitelisted Domains; separate these with a comma
- Scroll down and click Save Changes
- Re-test the flow to your application
Tip: Make sure to include any localhost or staging server domains
Tip: If you are still receiving the 401 error then please add the port numbers, ie: http://localhost:4000
Still need help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org