The Civic Integration Portal wallet only accepts payment in CVCs. To purchase CVCs, you will first need to convert fiat into ETH using an exchange account and then buy CVCs using Shapeshift. Below highlights an easy way to exchange ETH into CVC and deposit into your Civic Integration Portal account.
2. Follow the instructions on the exchange to deposit fiat into the exchange. This, depending on your bank, will typically take 3-5 business days.
3. Purchase ETH using fiat in your exchange account.
4. Visit Shapeshift and choose required assets for exchange, in this case, ETH and Civic. Select Precise and click 'Continue'.
5. Enter the required amount of CVC to calculate the required ETH amount.
6. Enter the Integration Portal CVC wallet address in Civic Address field (destination address).
7. Enter your exchange account ETH wallet address in Ether Refund Address field.
8. Click 'Start Transaction' to initiate order.
10. Return to Shapeshift, and once the order is complete, click 'See it on the blockchain' button and confirm TxReceipt Status shows Success on Etherscan.
To purchase CVCs using fiat currencies, please check out Bitit.io. Credit card, cash, and wire transfer are all supported on Bitit. For more information, please visit here.
Note: Please be sure to include transaction fee in your final CVC total.