To complete proof of residence verification, please complete your proof of identity and scan a document that proves your place of residence. P.O. box address, business address or the address of a forwarding service, are not acceptable. Utility bills older than three months may not be used for proof of residence.
Below are the types of accepted documents for residence verification:
- Gas bill
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Cable company bill (except satellite TV companies)
- Landline telephone bill (mobile bills not accepted)
Document must contain all of the following:
- Full name
- Date of issue
- Current residential address
- Issuing entity’s logo, or clear name of the sender (e.g. local authority, utilities provider, etc)
- Nature of the document (e.g. type of bill, subject of the letter, etc)
Please ensure that your document scan is clear and legible: use good light and a flat, solid surface. Check that no details are obscured. If your scan is not clear or legible, please modify your lighting conditions and rotate document, if necessary, and rescan.