All applications created within the Integration Portal must contain a logo that will be displayed in the Civic app when a user is required to share data with the partner service. When setting up a new application or editing existing app, please upload a logo into the logo field. A preview will be generated to show how the logo will be displayed within the Civic app.
In addition to using a logo that can be identified with the app/company, please ensure that the image meets the requirements listed below:
- Format: PNG or JPG format (preferably PNG with transparency).
- Minimum Height: 150px.
- Maximum File Size: 1Mb.
- The image must not contain additional text (like tag lines) or graphics.
- Do not include margins or whitespace - the logo should fill the image.
- Backgrounds should be transparent or pure white.
- Note that the logo will be displayed on a white background.
- Logo shouldn’t be white (unless a coloured background is included for contrast).
- Ensure the logo is of high quality and not fuzzy.