Civic Secure Identity Platform is an open source software that allow users to securely login and register for your site. To get started, you will need to register with the Civic app and then use the app to log into the Integration Portal to obtain your App ID and API keys. For full instruction, please visit: https://wordpress.org/plugins/civic-sip/
Articles in this section
- What is the Civic Secure Identity app?
- How do I register for a Civic Secure ID?
- How do I recover my Civic ID?
- What do I do when scanning the QR code the browser returns an Error 401 (Unauthorized)
- How do I integrate Civic into my Wordpress account?
- Why didn't I receive my verification e-mail or SMS?
- What documents can I use as proof of identity?
- How do I backup my Civic ID?
- How long is the manual review process?
- Nothing happens after I scan the QR code on partner site. What should I do?