Please review and rescan your documents before retrying verification. These are some possible reasons for failure:
- The document may be partially covered. Make sure that no part of the document is cut off, cropped or obscured (by your fingers, glare, etc.).
- Image quality may be too low. Use a plain background, good light, and a flat surface when you scan. Ensure high contrast with the background. Aim the camera straight, and ensure that the scan is not blurred. Make sure the camera is not too close to document and attempt to reorient document 90 degrees for the scan.
- The document may be expired. Please check that your document is still valid before you upload it.
- Your details may not match. Please check that you have entered your name and address correctly on the website.
- It may be a document type that we can not accept. For a full list of acceptable documents by country, please see our coverage map here.