You will receive an email update with your status within 2 working days. Once approved, you may authenticate into partner service by scanning QR code with your Civic app.
Articles in this section
- What is Civic Secure Identity app?
- How do I register for a Civic Secure ID?
- How do I restore my Civic Secure ID backup?
- I did not receive my verification email/SMS.
- What documents can I use as proof of identity?
- What documents can I use as proof of residence?
- How do I backup my Civic ID?
- How long is the manual review process?
- Nothing happens after I scan the QR code on partner site. What should I do?
- After uploading my scans, I receive an error saying “We had trouble verifying you”. What should I do next?