Please note that after your account has been reset, you will lose access to previous logins for ALL partner authorized apps and sites until you successfully verify the same identity information.
It is highly recommended that users restore their Civic Secure ID from backup. If you are having issues restoring your account, please follow these troubleshooting steps.
Account Reset Instructions:
- Please email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include telephone number (must include country code) and email address you previously used to sign up with. Your request must originate from the same email address provided. Our standard response time is 24-48 hours.
- Once account has been reset, please delete and reinstall Civic app on your device.
- Launch Civic app. If prompted, please do not restore from backup.
- Complete Civic ID registration.
- Ensure that backup is enabled.