It is not currently possible to edit verified information on you existing Civic Secure ID. To associate a new phone number or email with your Civic Secure ID, please submit a request for an account reset. Once this is complete, you can create a new Civic Secure ID with the new phone number or email. However, creating a new Civic Secure ID is not recommended, since you will need to reverify all previous identity details and you may lose access to previously authorized apps and sites.
Articles in this section
- What is Civic Secure Identity app?
- How do I register for a Civic Secure ID?
- How do I recover my Civic ID?
- I did not receive my verification email/SMS.
- What documents can I use as proof of identity?
- What documents can I use as proof of residence?
- How do I backup my Civic ID?
- How long is the manual review process?
- Nothing happens after I scan the QR code on partner site. What should I do?
- After uploading my scans, I receive an error saying “We had trouble verifying you”. What should I do next?