If you're seeing this error message, it means that we've detected an issue with your IP.
To resolve this issue, please try getting on to the same network:
1. If you're using your desktop and mobile device: make sure that they are on the same IP i.e. they should both be using the same Wi-Fi network or both be using the same mobile data network.
2. If you're using only mobile or using only desktop: make sure that you stay on the same IP throughout the whole process. This means that if you start the process on a Wi-Fi network, stay connected to that same network for the whole process of getting your Civic Pass issued; or if you start the process on a mobile data network, stay connected to that same network for the whole process of getting your Civic Pass issued.
If you followed the steps above and you're sure you're using the same wi-fi or data network, confirm that your internet service provider isn't changing IP address every few minutes:
1. Go to https://whatismyip.com and check your IP at the beginning of the process. Take a screenshot including the time.
2. Go to https://getpass.civic.com and go through the process of getting your Civic Pass
3. If you encounter the "Unable to proceed" error, immediately go to https://whatismyip.com, check your IP and take a screenshot including the time
If the IPs are different, you can resolve this by getting onto a different IP using a wi-fi or mobile data connection from a neighbour, nearby coffee shop or internet cafe.
If your IPs are the same, then please contact our support team with your wallet address and both screenshots so we can look into this for you.