You can revoke your Civic Uniqueness Pass by following these steps:
- Go to https://revoke.civic.com/uniqueness.
- Complete a video selfie.
- Select the wallet address from which you want your uniqueness verification revoked.
- You will then be directed to the ‘Are you sure’ screen, where you must confirm the revocation of your data.
Please take note of the date indicated on the 'Success' screen, because that is the date on which all data associated with your uniqueness verification will be revoked.
Important things to remember:
- Once you confirm the revocation, your uniqueness verification will be revoked immediately and can’t be used.
- All associated data will be revoked in 7 days. During this 7-day period, you won't be able to use your revoked Civic Uniqueness Pass and you won't be able to get a new one issued.
- Once the process to revoke your Civic Pass has begun, it cannot be altered or halted in any way.
- After the 7-day cool-down period has passed, you'll be able to get a new Civic Uniqueness Pass but not on the same wallet as before. You can get a new Civic Uniqueness Pass issued to a different wallet.