If you've already linked a wallet and it is Private, you can use the steps below to make it Public. Please note that you can only make a wallet public using your desktop browser. If you’re using Brave browser, please make sure that it is in full screen mode before you proceed.
- Click on the profile icon and select Wallets from the dropdown.
- Use the gray toggle button to make your linked wallet public.
- Follow the popup prompt to verify your ownership of this wallet.
- Important: Go to your wallet provider’s app or extension and select the wallet you’d like to make public.
- Click Connect and choose your network and wallet provider.
- Sign the transaction.
- Next, reconnect your login wallet.
- Go to your login wallet’s app or extension and select the wallet address you use to log in to civic.me.
- Click Update Profile and sign the transaction. Your wallet is now public.
Caution: Navigating away from this page during the process (other than navigating to your wallet provider page) may interrupt the verification flow and require you to restart the verification. Please stay on the page to the extent possible.
If you still experience difficulties linking a wallet to your profile, please click the Support button to submit a ticket. Please provide a screen recording or screenshots and a detailed description of the issue.