- From My Profile, click on the NFT collection, then the individual NFT you want to unvault.
- Click on the menu (3 dots) on the NFT and select Transfer out of Vault.
- Complete a video selfie.
- Verify wallet control by approving a no-cost transaction.
- Choose whether you will complete the video selfie using your mobile phone’s front camera or your desktop’s webcam. This 3D face scan is an additional security measure to ensure that only you can access your Vault.
- Once your video selfie upload is complete, you will be presented with the fees page. Please ensure that you have sufficient SOL in your wallet and approve the transaction to continue.
- Click on Transfer NFT and approve the no-cost transaction.
You should see a message on-screen indicating that unvaulting your NFT was successful.
Please note that if you’re using the Phantom Android app, you won’t be able to unvault your NFTs. The workaround is to use your desktop.
If you experience any issues, please contact our support team and include a screenshot of the issue(s) and error message(s) you’re experiencing.