We offer a variety of Civic Passes depending on each specific platform's identity management needs. This means that you may need to obtain another Civic Pass for the mint. However, if the project has the same identity management needs as the previous project whose NFT you minted, you may not need to obtain another Civic Pass.
Articles in this section
- What is Civic Pass?
- What is uniqueness verification?
- What should I do if I see a "Duplicate Found" error?
- What if I completed uniqueness verification with the wrong wallet address?
- Why is my wallet not connecting?
- I'm a developer and would like to integrate Civic Pass into my dApp
- If I’m using a wallet that already has a Civic Pass to mint an NFT or connect with a dApp or DEX, do I have to go through the process of getting a Civic Pass again?
- Does Civic Store an image of my face?
- I'm having difficulty completing my video selfie
- I’ve completed captcha but can’t mint this project?
- See all 26 articles...